Hello Class of 2020! Graduation is TODAY!
1ST ROTATION STARTS @ 2:00 PM
2ND ROTATION STARTS @ 5:00 PM
• Arrive ON TIME
• One car per family
• No group pictures or group gatherings
• Graduates may walk the stage and take a picture on stage after receiving their diploma but only ONE guest is allowed out of the vehicle (professional photographer will also be on-site)
• ALL graduates and guests must wear masks
• Safety precautions will be strictly enforced
Summer Reading 2020
Hello, current and incoming Reggies! This year for our annual summer reading, you can read ANY BOOK of your choice! If you would like a recommendation, try a book from our Recommended Reads List.
Please click here to visit our 2020 Summer Reading website for more information.
GLTS Family School Reopening Survey
As we plan for reopening school, we want to hear from you! Your feedback is critical. Please provide your honest thoughts to help us better understand your family’s needs and preferences as we approach the upcoming school year so we can best support you and your student.
Please click here to be taken to our GLTS family School reopening survey.
• MCAS Testing Schedule School Year 2019-2020 Grade 11 & 12 MCAS Spring Retest Dates – Biology Session 1 February 5, 2020 – Biology Session 2 February 6, 2020. ELA Long Composition March 2, 2020, ELA Sessions 1 & 2, March 4, 2020, ELA Session 3 March 5, 2020. Mathematics Session 1 – March 6, 2020, Mathematics Session 2- March 9, 2020. Grade 10 ELA & Math MCAS – ELA Session 1 – March 24, 2020, ELA Session 2 – March 25, 2020. Mathematics Session 1 – May 19, 2020, Mathematics Session 2 – May 20, 2020. Grade 9 & 10 Biology MCAS – Biology Session 1 – June 2, 2020, Biology Session 2 – June 3, 2020
The MCAS Retest Tutoring Program for the Biology MCAS will be held Thursday, January 16th through Tuesday, February 4th from 3:00- 4:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The ELA MCAS Retest Tutoring Program will start Thursday, February 6th through Tuesday, March 3rd from 3:00- 4:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The Math MCAS Retest Tutoring Program will start Tuesday, February 11th through Thursday, March 5th from 3:00- 4:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. After school bus is available for transportation home.
Greater Lawrence Technical School admits students and makes available to them its advantages, privileges, courses of study and support services without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, homelessness or limited English speaking ability.