Work Permits



    Work Permit Application in English or Spanish.

    You must download and print the documents and complete all pages, or contact the Guidance Office for a paper copy of the application.

    You will need an original Birth Certificate or Passport to verify your age.

    Contact Mrs. Kennedy in the Guidance Office after the application is complete to obtain your Work Permit. Please note that a work permit is specific to the job you are applying for. If you change jobs or get an additional job, you need to apply for another permit.

    Mrs. Kennedy can be reached at, or by calling (781)888-7607

    Additional information for working teens can be found here:

    Massachusetts Guide for Working Teens