Currently we are in the "Fall 2 Season" but the "Spring Season" will be starting up in a few weeks. Please take a look below for information regarding start dates for the various sports.
The following sports will start for freshman on the following dates/times/location:
Soccer - Monday, March 29th 3:30-5:00pm (Baseball Field)
Football - Monday, March 29th 4:00-6:00pm (Football Field)
Golf - Monday, March 29th 3:30-5:00pm (Garrison Golf Course)
Swimming - Monday, March 29th at 3:15 - 4:15pm (GLTS Pool)
B/G Volleyball Clinic - Sunday, April 4th, 5:00-7:00pm (Big Gym)
B/G Basketball Open Gym - Sunday, April 4th, 10:00- 11:30am (Big Gym)
Baseball Workouts: Sunday, April 4, 5:30-7:00pm (Baseball Field)
Softball Workouts: TBD
All Spring Sports will start on Monday, April 26th. More information to follow -
* You MUST be fully registered and have a valid physical to participate in any of the above sports.
* Registration can be done on the Athletic page - FamilyID
* Please visit the Athletic page for all safety guidelines and protocols
* Transportation from practices will not be provided until you hear from your coach on the start date for late buses.
* You must leave GLTS at 1:30 and return for your practice. You can not wait on campus until practice is to start.
* Open Gym/Clinics/Workouts are not mandatory, they are optional, and will not affect making the team if there are tryouts.
If you have any questions, please visit the GLTS website, contact the coach, or email me anytime.