Greater Lawrence Technical School will establish and maintain the technology infrastructure necessary for all students, staff, and the school community to safely access digital information on demand, and to communicate virtually.
About the Technology Department
The Technology Department has oversight and responsibility for the following areas:
- Instructional and Administrative Software
- Technology Professional Development
- Network Servers and Switches
- Equipment (computers, monitors, projectors, televisions, printers, and photocopiers)
- Communications (Internet, telephones, & faxes)
- Information Management
Where to find us?
The Technology Department is located next to the library, across from guidance. Stop by the helpdesk (located in the library) to make an appointment or put in a ticket through our online helpdesk portal!