GLTS - Home of the Reggies!
The Greater Lawrence Technical School is a regional technical high school serving the four communities of Andover, Lawrence, Methuen and North Andover. Research indicated that when students participate in activities outside of their course of study, they tend to excel in school. To maximize their experience at GLTS, students are encouraged to participate in the numerous athletic teams that GLTS has to offer. Here at GLTS our goal is to develop well rounded student-athletes and we know our students are up to the challenge; thus we "Expect More, Demand More, Achieve More".Click on the button below to register now!In order to participate candidates must:
- The student-athlete and their parent / guardian must register online through FamilyID.
- A valid physical must be submitted within 13 months. No current physical, no participation, no exceptions.
- Student must be academically eligible: A student must secure, during the last marking period preceding the performance / contest and athletics (eg second quarter marks and not semester grades determine third quarter eligibility), a passing grade and full credit in CTE, and may not fail more than one additional class ; this includes all core academic classes, Wellness (physical and health education), and related. If the student fails more than one subject, or fails CTE they will be ineligible until the next marking period. Eligibility is in effect the day report cards are handed out. To be eligible for the fall marking period, students are required to have passed and received full credits for the previous academic year. If a student is found to be academically ineligible and continues to play, each game that student participated in will be counted as a forfeit.
- Please be familiar with ways to protect yourself, and others, in regards to the Coronavirus (Covid19) CDC: Covid19
- During the registration process, a parents / guardian, along with the athlete, must watch a video on concussion / head injuries. This is an annual requirement that is mandated by the State to play a sport. Course video can be found at: Concussion in Sports
- Students must be in good social standing, both in school and in the community, as determined by the Principal, Dean and / or Athletic Director
Please see the following information relating to the GLTS Athletic Department:
* Important Information: Fall Season 2020:
GLTS will not be participating in any MIAA fall sports at this time. Please view the document labled 'GLTS Athletics Update' on this page for more details.
If you have any questions please contact Athletic Director Michael Nelson at email@example.com
With the reopening of Massachusetts, and the desire to play high school sports, comes an issue of athletes’ getting health physicals.
Remember that your physical is only good for 13 months and in order to participate in athletics you will need a current one.
So, NOW is the time to call your doctors office and make an appointment. Offices are going to be busy so you want to call soon.
If you are a GLFHC patient at school, we will know more soon when they will be opening up and a notice will be sent out.
They are seeing patients at school on a limitied basis, please call 978-686-8521 to make an appointment.
Athletic Director: Michael Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Trainer: Nairi Melkonian: email@example.com
* Registering for a sport:
At the top of this page, click on the "Register Now" FamilyID icon. Then follow these steps:
1. Click on the Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
2. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
3. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
4. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
5. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
6. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
7. Review your registration summary.
Por favor siga estas instrucciones:
1. Haga clic en el botón verde Regístrese Ahora, si es necesario, a FamilyID, haga clic en Crear Cuenta. Haga clic en Iniciar sesión, si ya tiene una cuenta FamilyID.
2. Crear su cuenta segura de FamilyID ingresando el nombre y apellido de la cuenta (padre / encargado/), correo electrónico y la contraseña. Seleccione Acepto los Términos de Servicio de FamilyID. Haga clic en Crear Cuenta.
3. Recibirás un correo electrónico con un enlace para activar su nueva cuenta. (Si no ve el correo electrónico, revise los filtros de correo electrónico (spam, basura, etc.)
4. Haga clic en el enlace en su correo electrónico de activación, que lo conectará a FamilyID.com
5. Una vez en el formulario de registración, complete la información solicitada. Todo con un * rojo es necesario tener una respuesta.
6. Haga clic el botón de Guardar & Continuar cuando su formulario esté completo.
7. Revise su resumen de registración.
Nuevo para el registro de deportes de invierno
Si desea que su registro esté en español, presione el botón en español que se encuentra en la parte superior de la página. Esto se encuentra en la barra azul que pasa por la parte superior de la página al lado de donde dice "Cuenta familiar".