GLTS - Home of the Reggies!
The Greater Lawrence Technical School is a regional technical high school serving the four communities of Andover, Lawrence, Methuen and North Andover. Research indicated that when students participate in activities outside of their course of study, they tend to excel in school. To maximize their experience at GLTS, students are encouraged to participate in the numerous athletic teams that GLTS has to offer. Here at GLTS our goal is to develop well rounded student-athletes and we know our students are up to the challenge; thus we "Expect More, Demand More, Achieve More"Click on the button below to register now!In order to participate students must:
- Athlete and parent/guardian must register online on www.FamilyID.com
- Receive a valid physical exam prior to the season as required by the MIAA. Physical exam must be within 13 months. Physical must stay current throughout the season. An expired physical will result in suspension of play until new physical is submitted
- A student must secure, during the last marking period preceding the performance/contest and athletics (e.g. second quarter marks and not semester grades determine third quarter eligibility), a passing grade and full credit in CTE, and may not fail more than one additional class; this includes all core academic classes, Wellness (physical education & health education) and related. If the student fails more than one subject, or fails CTE they will be ineligible until the next marking period. Eligibility is in effect the day report cards are handed out. To be eligible for the fall marking period, students are required to have passed and received full credits for the previous academic year. Incomplete grades may not be counted toward eligibility until they are made up following school policy. Students who are academically ineligible may practice with the team but cannot participate in any interscholastic MIAA/MSAA sanctioned events; based on approval from coach/AD.
- A student must be in good standing in school and the community as determined by the principal and athletic director. Students deemed not to be in good standing could be removed or suspended from teams.
* Important Information for the Winter Season:
Sports in the Winter Season: Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Track, Cheerleading, Swim, and Wrestling.
Start Date: December 2nd, 2019
Athletic Director: Michael Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Trainer: Nairi Melkonian: email@example.com
* Registering for a Winter Sport:
At the top of this page, click on the "Register Now" FamilyID icon. Then follow these steps:
1. Click on the Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
2. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
3. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
4. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
5. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
6. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
7. Review your registration summary.
Por favor siga estas instrucciones:
1. Haga clic en el botón verde Regístrese Ahora, si es necesario, a FamilyID, haga clic en Crear Cuenta. Haga clic en Iniciar sesión, si ya tiene una cuenta FamilyID.
2. Crear su cuenta segura de FamilyID ingresando el nombre y apellido de la cuenta (padre / encargado/), correo electrónico y la contraseña. Seleccione Acepto los Términos de Servicio de FamilyID. Haga clic en Crear Cuenta.
3. Recibirás un correo electrónico con un enlace para activar su nueva cuenta. (Si no ve el correo electrónico, revise los filtros de correo electrónico (spam, basura, etc.)
4. Haga clic en el enlace en su correo electrónico de activación, que lo conectará a FamilyID.com
5. Una vez en el formulario de registración, complete la información solicitada. Todo con un * rojo es necesario tener una respuesta.
6. Haga clic el botón de Guardar & Continuar cuando su formulario esté completo.
7. Revise su resumen de registración.